At MI PROPIA BODEGA (“My own winery”), our services range from basic to a customized work that meets our clients’ demands in terms of service. Just send us your request, and we will provide a customized solution to go along with your particular needs.
Property owners are welcome to participate in any activities that interest them, to enjoy and learn with us along the way..
These include every step in the purchase of a winery/wine cellar, right up to the bottling of your first wine.
- For buyers: A spot on our buyers’ list, with exclusive services aimed at finding exactly what you are looking for at the best value for your money.
- For sellers: Exclusive listing of your property in our winery/wine cellar offerings, for a fast, hassle-free sale.
- We provide estimates for remodeling, equipping, selection, purchasing and the ageing of your first wines.
- Advice and assistance with everything related to subsidies, financial aid, licenses and other dealings with the public administration, town councils and other institutions.
- Restoring and remodeling of wineries/wine cellars.
- Customizing of the facilities for use.
- Equipment, according to the client’s needs and intents.
- Selection, purchase and ageing of wines, under the supervision of our enologist.
- Our enologist monitors the wines and the necessary procedures until they are bottled.
This includes everything our client might need once their wine is bottled.
- Shipment of your wines, where and when they are needed.
- Labeling and customization of wines, if desired.
- Organization and monitoring of cellars for wine connoisseurs.
- Catering services.
- Organization of events and meetings.
- Any special needs, ideas or requests will be evaluated and carried out to our client’s satisfaction.
There is also the possibility of taking advantage of the potential wineries and wine cellars have for tourism, in light of the high demand by our visitors. This is one of several options for covering some of the costs of bringing our wines to market.